Only spectators with valid match tickets bought in advance of the match, may attend matches.
Spectators will be able to purchase match tickets from https://keighleycougars.uk/ up until 10am on the day of the match in order that the ground can prepare accordingly.
Spectators will only be able to purchase match tickets as individuals unless a group booking is made by individuals from the same household or the same social bubble as per Government guidance please see here:
This is to ensure appropriate Social Distancing at the ground.
Prior to purchasing tickets, you will be asked to:
• ensure that you have read the following Spectator Code of Behaviour
• ensure that you considered the associated risks of attending a match and your own vulnerability status via the following links:
• provide accurate contact information for everyone attending in your group to assist with NHS test and trace requirements, (you will be prompted)
• ‘opt in’ to confirm that you understand all of the above statements and will abide by all requirements
• confirm you will abide by all other requirements the Club may set out in advance of the match including but not limited to [temperature checking and the use of face coverings]
• confirm that you are a fan of Keighley Cougars
Seats will be allocated with a distance of 2 seats between separate bookings to seek to ensure compliance with Social Distancing Guidelines. For Standing areas, spectators will still be required to ensure Social Distancing which will be managed by the Club by our stewards. (4 persons per 10sq m as per SGSA SG02 item 2.5)
When purchasing a match ticket this can only be for home games, away fans are not permitted to travel and attend a game.
Upon purchasing a match ticket, the Club will send electronic confirmation that you will be abide the Spectator Code of Behaviour and have confirmed you are aware of the associated risks of attending a match.
Spectators with disabilities when purchasing match tickets should contact the Club ticket office on 01535 606 044 to discuss what adjustments may be required to be made by the Club, including in light of Covid-19 regulation.